My goals
Monday-Friday routine
5-6am Get up and run 3-5 miles. At the gym 6pm
Warm-up 3X3 minute rounds shadow boxing, 30 second break
12-15 rounds (3 minute,30 sec break) of coaching pads, punchbags, sparring, etc
15 minutes speedball, 30 sec break
15 minutes floor to ceiling ball, 30 sec break
10 x 100 press ups, 30 second break
4x 100 crunches
4x100 sit ups
4x100 leg raises
4x50squats
4x50 squat thrusts
30 minutes skipping, first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes with knees up!
10 minutes of cooling down exercises and stretches with a theraband
11pm -Make fun out of gay Shawn on Boxingscene.com

1 Comments:
Personally, I don't like weight training but that's just me. I'd love to train at altitude. You are lucky, because it is very good for your lungs and stamina. Keep it up! See you back at the house. Maf.
p.s. I saved some of the old stuff that was plucked from the training forum. I'll post some of it here.
Post a Comment
<< Home