Best Time To Run?, What the experts say
Apparently if you run first thing in the morning it will strain your heart. That is why they don't do it in the army anymore. You're meant to wait until you are half awake. I use to have some oranges and watch The Gummy Bears. Then go running after an hour or so. But then again I do not have a job. I'm not an early morning man so when I go running in the morning, its usually at 2-3am and a few hours before I go to bed. I thought it was wrong and forced myself out in the morning. Now I can relax and carry on training before going to sleep. :)
I heard something on the radio the other day about times to exercise and/or eat. People often believe that running on an empty stomach will shift more stored calories and that refraining from eating at night will help with weight loss and fitness. However the British Diet Association dude on the radio said that a calorie consumed is a calorie consumed and a calorie burned is a calorie burned, no matter what time of the day it is. I think it makes sense as well as giving people more flexibility. Discuss.
I heard something on the radio the other day about times to exercise and/or eat. People often believe that running on an empty stomach will shift more stored calories and that refraining from eating at night will help with weight loss and fitness. However the British Diet Association dude on the radio said that a calorie consumed is a calorie consumed and a calorie burned is a calorie burned, no matter what time of the day it is. I think it makes sense as well as giving people more flexibility. Discuss.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home