Thursday, January 26, 2006

My trophy pic.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I don't think you can use fasting as a diet or weight loss program, I do feel that it can be a great start to a proper weight loss diet and exercise program. I think it is definitely something that everyone should do at least once a year.
Link to this site. 2006 challenge loss weight

4:03 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

planning to be here quite a bit next six weeks . . .
thanks it's allll good

bever

1:12 am GMT  
Blogger Maf said...

Alot of boxers fast for a couple of days on juice to make the weight. It's good because after the weigh-in you have 2litres of Maxi-carbs and get an energy rush after the period of deprivation. It also means that you can be a bit tubby when you aren't competing :)

3:31 pm GMT  
Blogger Maf said...

p.s. After seeing Joel's site, I have to say some people get too carried away with dieting. I don't think it's worth giving up too much food, just train hard and eat more fruit ;)

3:33 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a very nice picture champ

5:30 pm BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home